Read Carefully before submitting
1. The competition is for participants from all over the world
2. There is no bar on the number of films sent by an individual for competing in CVILSFF
2020, but each entry should contain a different email id.
3. Entry fee: Rs 100/- INR
4. Last Date of submission 26.12.2020
5. All entries for the competition must be submitted through the link mentioned at
6. Entries open only for Short Film with duration of maximum 20 minutes
7. The Short film can be made in any language with sub-titles in English
8. Only films completed on or after 1st April 2019 are eligible for entry into the 2020
9. The content of the Short Film should be suitable for universal viewing.
10.Each entry should accompany brief theme and synopsis of the film in writing. ( The film
could be a documentary, Dramatization of real stories or a work of fiction, in any
technical format, including animation.)
11.Participant is to make sure that his/her profile is accurate and updated since CVILSFF will
be using this for further communication. This Includes details such as Name, Photo, ID,
and Phone number. Entries with incomplete profiles will not be considered.
12.The selected short films are meant to be used by CVILSFF for promotional and display
purposes and also for any other use as may be deemed appropriate for the initiative and
not for any commercial use.
13.Please note that all films and music submitted should be original content and should not
violate any provision of Indian Copyright Act, 1957.
14.The short Film must not contain any provocative, objectionable or inappropriate content
since the short film is intended for viewing by all age groups.
15. CVILSFF reserves the right to cancel or amend all or any part of the competition and/or
the Terms & Conditions/Evaluation Criteria. However, any changes to the Terms and
Condition/ Evaluation Criteria, or cancellation of the Competition, will be updated on the
contest page on https://www.amsmotionpictures.com/submission
platform. Participants are responsible to keep themselves informed as to any changes in
the Terms & Conditions/Evaluation criteria stated for this competition.
16.Film Should be submitted in HD resolution(1920 x 1080 and .mp4 or .mov format and
file size should not exceed 1GB either uploaded or downloadable link provided.
No youtube links will be accepted.
17. CVISFF will mail soft copies of certificates and laurels.